Whole Vet Military Career Transition Day Hosted by Cape Fear Community College
Companies understand the unique value that the Military and Veteran community brings to the corporate workforce, and they want to meet YOU! Join us for a networking day hosted by Cape Fear Community College, Wilmington NC. We highly encourage and welcome SPOUSES to attend!
Date: April 30, 2019
Time: 8:30AM – 3:30PM
Venue: Cape Fear Community College, 502 North Front Street, Wilmington, NC 28401
• Network with business leaders and representatives from major corporations such as Pike Electric, NetApp, Cisco, Amazon, Verizon, the Ettain Group, and others
• Learn about job opportunities in Wilmington area, across North Carolina, and beyond
• Hear from a Professional Development Panel made up of Veterans from participating companies and schools
• Participate in workshops on LinkedIn, Resume Review, Interview tips and more
• Explore education opportunities from Cape Fear Community College, the University of North Carolina at Wilmington (UNCW), ECU, and UNC-Charlotte.
To register please visit: http://bit.ly/WholeVetCFCC
Registration is required as seating is limited. As always, this event is open to veterans, transitioning service members, spouses, and caregivers.
Community or Business leaders interested in attending the event should contact Whole Vet at: Events@wholevet.org