ARE YOU PREPARING FOR A CAREER TRANSITION?
JOIN PATRIOTS PATH FOR AN UPCOMING WORKSHOP
Does your career transition feel like you're jumping out of a perfectly good airplane; exhilarating, scary and somewhat counter intuitive?
Join us for an upcoming Patriots Path course and take your search to the "next level" with experienced executive recruiters and career coaches providing the most up-to-date tips, real-world advice and networking assistance.
Raleigh, North Carolina
June 3 - 7
9:00am – 1:00pm each day
· Personality & Interests Assessment – Find a CAREER, not just a JOB
· Networking – How to find the “hidden” jobs and network smarter
· Market Yourself – What is YOUR brand, and how do you share it?
· Military to Civilian Transition – De-militarize your resume and your responses to interview questions
· One-on-One Coaching – Connecting you to invaluable local resources
· Defining Your “Why” – It’s not about WHAT you have done but WHY you were good at it
· Negotiating the Offer – Setting expectations and knowing your options
FREE for service members (active duty or in transition),
veterans (regardless of separation date) and military spouses.