Registration Deadline for Pre-matched interviews: 19 April 2018
Please contact James Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employers- What to Expect:
- ithin 1 week of registration, an NC4ME Case Manager will reach out to collect additional information on your hiring needs
- Roughly 2 weeks before the event, you will receive a list of interviews scheduled with qualified military candidates for each registered position.
- On the day of the event, your hiring team(s) should arrive at the event ready to interview and hire qualified military talent.
By registering for this Hiring Event, I commit to:
- Register open jobs for the event,
- Arrive ready to conduct interviews for registered positions
- Be responsive via email and by phone in the weeks leading up to the event
- Provide information on interview success rates prior to leaving the hiring event and subsequently as follow-on interviews are completed and final decisions made
When: 03 May 2018
9am - 2pm
Networking Social (optional) on May 2, 5:30 - 7:30p! Meet employers in a low pressure setting that includes drinks, light appetizers, and dinner hosted by NC4ME, NCWorks, Wayne County Development Alliance, Wayne Community College, University of Mount Olive, Wayne County Chamber of Commerce and the SJAFB Airman & Family Readiness Center.